This website is owned and operated by Mike Joyce Design Collectibles Limited, which is registered in England and Wales under company number 5655833 at the following address: Mike Joyce Design Collectibles Limited, 12 Northfields Prospect, Putney Bridge Road, London SW18 1PE.
I am proud to sell limited editions on my website and strive to give you the very best quality and service that my company can offer.
Please feel free to email me with suggestions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can write to Mike Joyce Design Collectibles Ltd., PO Box 56503, London SW18 9AZ. Or telephone/fax me on +44 (0)20 8874 6779.
Terms and Conditions
By entering this website you undertake to use www.mikejoycedesign.com solely for personal use and not for any commercial purpose and to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully, particularly the Acceptance of Your Order,Delivery Information and Returns Policies, which contain important information. Should you disagree please quit this website.
Whilst great care has been taken to portray items accurately these images may differ slightly from the real product because of the display and colour capabilities of your monitor.
Click on the “Shopping Cart” button. once you have chosen your purchase, then click the "Checkout" button. You will be asked the Customer's name, telephone number, email address, home address and delivery address (details needed to progress the order) then your payment details and to confirm the order. For security purposes your credit card number will be software- encrypted when the order is placed and decrypted only when it reaches PayPal’s computer. Any other personal information is stored by me on a seperate drive in a database with 128 bit encription and its collection is governed by the Data Protection Act 1998.
Should you not wish to order online, I would be delighted to take your transaction by telephone, from 9am to 5pm (GMT) Monday to Friday. and help you with any queries about my products or methods of payment. If I am unavailable please leave a message. The contact number is +44(0)20 8874 6779
Acceptance of your Order
Once you place an order with www.mikejoycedesign.com you have made a formal offer to purchase the selected product(s) and guarantee that the payment and delivery details you provide are valid and correct, and that when we accept and process your order, payment will be made in full. The total cost of your order is the price of the item ordered plus tax and delivery charges, if applicable. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being out of stock -see Product Availability.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions.
The acknowledgement email I send immediately I recieve your order is not an invoice or an order acceptance but confirmation of your requirements. No charge is made until your order is ready to be dispatched. This is when the contract between you and Mike Joyce Design Collectibles Ltd comes into existence.
Please note that all goods remain the property of Mike Joyce Design Collectibles Ltd until full payment is received and cleared.
I accept Visa, MasterCard and Switch.
Your credit card information can be forwarded to me by phone, fax and post or over the Internet via PayPal. All credit card numbers are software- encrypted when the order is placed and only decrypted upon reaching PayPal.
Though I’m happy to accept credit/debit card payments on the Website, if you’d prefer to pay by cash transfer, banker’s order or cheque for safety please contact me on +44(0)20 8874 6779 and I’ll be glad to help.
- All transactions are in UK £ Sterling.
- VAT is included for UK sales at the rate of 17.5%
- VAT-free prices, are quoted for deliveries outside the EU, where applicable.
- Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
Product Availability / Information
I sell numbered limited editions on this website. If the item you order is temporarily out of stock or subject to a delay, I will try to contact you at the email address you gave when placing your order. If I cannot contact you or have no response to my email, I will continue to process the remaining items on your order.
Once the run of a limited-edition is sold out it will be removed from the website and not be available again.
My company will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses connected with the purchase of limited edition products.
No charge is made for any item until it is ready to ship. Your order will be delivered within 28 business days once payment is cleared. Do note we are unable ship to PO Boxes or shared postal addresses. Please say when ordering where a parcel can be left if you are not in. as a signature from the buyer or his/her agent will be required upon receipt of delivery.
UK Mainland :
- Orders packed and posted first-class mail (signature required) to a single UK mainland address are free.
- If it is necessary to deliver by courier there will be a charge.
Non-Mainland UK :
( including the Isle of Man and the Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland)
- A charge will be made to cover postage and packing on orders sent to a non-mainland UK address.
Worldwide Delivery :
(Please note that as you are considered the importer of our products you must observe the regulations and laws of the country to which it is being sent)
- Worldwide delivery is available for online merchandise.
- UK VAT is deducted from merchandise dispatched to non-EU countries.
- This deduction will be itemized during the checkout process.
- Delivery charges are based on weight when packed and delivery-destination plus a 2% administration charge. These costs will be quoted during checkout.
International goods shipments may be opened and inspected by customs authorities. We reserve the right to withdraw international delivery at anytime.
Import Duty :
- We cannot be held accountable for delays in customs clearance.
- You are responsible for any import duties and taxes that may be required once the package reaches the destination country.
- Any additional customs clearance charges are payable by you, as these costs are outside our control and estimation.
Shipping Charge examples: